In recent years, customer service in companies of all sizes has become a constantly evolving factor. The implementation of new technologies and virtual platforms has allowed this area of service to adapt to the needs of any user. In this matter, cloud based contact center solutions have been a breakthrough in the way businesses interact with their customers. Below, we will delve into more detail about this solution and its general functions.
What is Cloud Contact Center?
This term defines a contact center platform that it is supported in a on demand, decentralized and online basis designed to maintain direct contact between the company and its clientele. It is a technology based on the use of virtual telephony on a large scale, allowing agents to operate remotely, offering contact options such as text messages or calls.
Tools of this style are characterized by storing valuable information on servers hosted in the cloud, which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Through these networks, the personal data of customers is kept safe with more sophisticated security measures thanks to the use of modern encryption methods.
Features of Cloud Contact Center
Among some of the features we can mention about the cloud contact center, we have the following:
- Versatility. The expansion and ease of access to this type of technology allows companies to hire agents anywhere in the world.
- Stability. Customer service servers make use of encryption structures designed to keep personal information out of harm’s way. In addition, the speed of data transmission is extremely high.
- Diverse communication. By using a cloud contact center, a user on the network can easily switch communication options. With this, interaction can occur via calls, messages or video chat in real time.
Benefits of cloud contact centers
Some of the benefits of customer care modalities such as this are as follows:
- Lower logistical costs. By using cloud servers, companies typically reduce their administrative costs by 40%. This is because maintenance costs of such platforms is much more cost-effective in the long run.
- Better connectivity. The netcode implemented in this customer service platform allows for optimized communication at both ends. In recent years, improved connections have contributed to optimizing the response times of companies to their customers, ensuring higher sales.
- Convenience. It is estimated that at least 60% of users in the network make the affiliation to digital or general services through their phones. In this sense, customer service in the cloud allows people in Colombia, for example, to resolve doubts before making a purchase from a Chilean or Mexican company.
How can a Cloud Contact Center benefit my company?
By implementing a cloud contact center, businesses within online platforms can offer fast and secure customer service. In addition, it contributes to generate a higher level of trust in the long term, especially in younger audiences. Innovation is a growing trend within all customer based industries, so investing in an improved customer service platform will bring benefits in the future as the quality of your customer experience increases overall.
In Belltech we offer contact tools to improve consumer experience for all businesses. We have a wide range of services that will facilitate fast and efficient real time connection between agents and users within the platform. Contact us through our contact form!